We collect personal information from you, including information about your:
- contact information
- interactions with us
- billing or purchase information
We collect your personal information in order to:
- process the sale of tickets
- deliver goods
- conform with the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 (Information may be shared with Waitoa Social Club Limited to achieve this)
- contact you
- manage festival activities
You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information, or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Terms and Conditions
- For this event Canapalooza Ltd is operating in partnership with Waitoa Social Club Limited.
- Canapalooza Ltd is responsible for the event, platform, marketing and festivities but is not responsible with the purchase, sale or supply of alcohol.
- The purchase, sale and supply of alcohol is operated by Waitoa Social Club, License No: 49D/OFF/324/2019. A copy of this license is available here.
- For avoidance of doubt, no prizes or promotion is being offered in exchange for the purchase of alcohol. Any activities that offer prizes or giveaways is in connection only with the "festival fee" portion of the event. The right to this can be purchased without the need to purchase alcohol.
- No refunds will be offered other than in the instance of cancellation of the event.
- We reserve the right to substitute a beer in the mixed 6 pack if this is needed due to stock availability. If this happens we will let you know prior to the festival.
- Brewery line-up and musical line-up is subject to change.
- While we endeavor to do our best we take no legal responsibility for technical issues caused by software, hardware or human error in relation to the festival. No refunds will be provided where alcohol has been shipped.
- By making purchase and entering the virtual beer festival you confirm you are 18 or over.
- The festival uses multiple third-party platforms, the terms of which are not within our control. This includes Mailchimp, Shopify, Zoom, and Facebook. We take no responsibility for third-party providers. Please read the terms and conditions of these platforms for further information.
- We will work with couriers and get the beer to them in a reasonable time for delivery to you, however (while we will do our best to make any problems right) we take no legal responsbility for issues caused by couriers as these are out of our control.
- We reserve the right to disallow, eject, ban, mute or otherwise censor any user during the festival.
- We will not be held liable for any loss, injuries or damages if the cause is due to the negligence of the ticket holder or the unforeseeable actions of others.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale for any reason.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify the terms of the service without notice.
- We are not responsible for any conversation or information that you may be a party to or spectator of on Zoom during the festival.
- We can be contacted at the email address email@example.com
We will send via courier in bulk near to the event, and allow a reasonable timeframe for delivery.
No tickets will be able to be purchased past Sunday 11 October 2020.
Shipping is available only within New Zealand.